We returned to business. However, we have to adhere to the Government's latest advice on resuming work following Covid-19 secure guidelines.
We have returned to work on 13th July with reduced treatments as per Government's directions
We are now open and ready to serve you!
- Staff and beauty artists will continue to wear masks for personal and client protection.
- Clients will sanitize hands before and after entering the premises using our sanitization station.
- Equipment will be cleaned between each client visit using 99.99% disinfectant.
- We will frequently disinfect 'touch points' such as door handles, chairs and tables.
- We will ensure full ventilation of the saloon.
- One client inside the premises at a time
We are now allowing people to book appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis.